Online Personal Training

No matter your location, your training is an app away

— online personal training

It does not matter if you are near our location or far away- with our online training appf, rom Trainerize ®, your fitness programming and assigned trainer is only a few clicks away.

Always available

Whether you're local or far from our facility, we're here to encourage, push, and remove the guesswork from your training. Our user-friendly online training software and app allow you to communicate directly with your trainer at any time of the day. Plus, when you become an online client, you'll receive a FREE 24-hour gym-only membership automatically.

Buy Now

Fitness + macro nutrition

The hardest part of fitness is nutrition—10% of fitness is done in the gym, while the remaining 90% is done in the kitchen. Let us help you eliminate the guesswork from your nutrition by providing the proper macro nutrients tailored to match your goals. Proper nutrition not only helps you lose weight, but helps fuel your body! Combine nutrition with our online fitness program and get the best of both worlds!

Learn More: Nutrition

  • When you purchase an online plan with us, you will fill out our simple intake form. This will be followed by a scheduled consultation with your assigned trainer. During this consultation, you'll speak directly with your trainer, discussing your goals and the equipment available to you. Your trainer will then design a unique fitness program tailored specifically for you, guaranteed to make you sweat, regardless of your location!

  • Receive a customized program aligned with your goals. Whatever your objective may be, your trainer will meticulously design a tailored program to suit your needs precisely. Whether it's resistance training, cardio, physique development, powerlifting, strongman, or simply enhancing your overall well-being, rest assured, you'll have the ideal exercise regimen customized just for you.

  • With any of our online training packages, you automatically receive a free 24-hour gym-only membership. Additionally, you can contact your trainer directly through the online training app at any time, 7 days a week. If you are a local client, you will have the opportunity to meet with your trainer 1-on-1 for consultations or when needing to go over your programming, at a discounted single session rate (cost is trainer specific).

Slideshow Items

  • michelle and maddison

  • maddison pullup

  • christ squat

  • Jr benching

Damn. Are you still scrolling?

You're a tough sell. How about we schedule a tour?

Schedule Tour